Successfully writing coursework is the dream of every student. True, each has its own
framework for success: for some, a “C” will be enough, and for another, a “B” is a failure. Of
course, the key to success lies in hard work throughout the course and in the interaction between
student and teacher. But we must not forget one more important aspect – the choice of the topic
Coursework is the final work, summing up your studies throughout the course at the university.
It is a visual demonstration of all the knowledge and skills acquired by the student during the
course. That’s why it can be rather difficult to write such a paper. In such cases, students get
coursework help on essayshark.com. They receive paper samples that simplify the writing
Topics for IT Coursework
- Methods and technologies of artificial intelligence in public and corporate governance.
- Artificial neural networks in management.
- Data mining methods.
- Digitalization of the company’s marketing activities (or other management tasks or
- Digitalization of enterprise management.
- Digital business models.
- State digital platforms.
- Public administration digital data.
- Digital channels of interaction between state bodies, citizens, and businesses.
- State support for the development of the digital environment.
Topics for Coursework in Journalism
- Features of the presentation of news content on the channel (based on the news releases
of the particular channel).
- Features of the formation of the news agenda on modern television (on the material of the
- Methods of effective influence of the presenter on the audience (on the material of the
- Peculiarities of coverage of armed conflicts in television documentaries (based on the
- Peculiarities of coverage of environmental issues in documentary projects on television
and on the Internet (based on films and the Internet media).
- Features of the image of a sports commentator (based on the reports of the particular
- The specifics of documentary films on modern American television.
- Approaches to creating travel programs (on the basis of programs).
- Peculiarities of scientific journalism in multimedia (based on works on digital
- Features of entertainment programs on American television (on the basis of particular
Topics for Coursework in Law
- Constitutional guarantees of justice.
- Constitutional bases of activity of Office of Public Prosecutor of the United States.
- Constitutional state.
- The Government of the United States in the system of public authorities.
- The main constitutional and legal forms of organization of American society and the
- The concept of property rights and their classification.
- Protection of property rights.
- Civil law contract: concept, content, types.
- The concept and terms of a power of attorney.
- Abuse of the right.
Topics for Coursework in Sociology
- Content theories of motivation: theory and practice of application in modern
- Process theories of motivation: theory and practice of application in the modern
- The motivation of social behavior of an employee in modern conditions.
- The content of activities, models of qualities, and competencies of the leader.
- Personality in the organization, social adaptation of the individual.
- Group dynamics, the formation of a cohesive team.
- Organizational and administrative methods of leadership: content, specificity.
- Socio-psychological methods of management in a modern organization.
- Problems of power and leadership in the organization.
- Development of the theory of leadership styles.Topics for Coursework in Education
Topics for Coursework in Education
- American scientific schools develop the problems of education.
- Basic concepts of the theory of education: education – educational environment –
educational space – educational activities of the teacher.
- The phenomenon of the “educational system” of the school and other educational
- Educational activities of the teacher as a factor in the humanization of childhood space.
- Raising children with disabilities. Experience in integrating children from different social
groups into a single children’s community.
- Education of children of different age groups in health camps.
- The experience of humanistic education in world pedagogy.
- Art methods in pedagogical development practices (cognitive, personal, social, and
- Music (theater, choreography, visual arts, etc.) as a pedagogical technology.
- Pedagogical grounds for the use of art (specify the type) as a technology for the
development of the psyche (on age-related problems).
Topics for Coursework in Psychology
- Personal and professional development of students in a research university.
- Psychological aspects of mastering a foreign language.
- Cross-cultural research on emotional intelligence.
- Cross-cultural studies of the values of today’s youth.
- Cross-cultural studies of personal readiness for professional activity.
- The phenomenon of mental health. The spectrum of mental health.
- Intelligent risk assessment.
- Basic beliefs.
- Meaningful orientations.
The most obvious, but at the same time the most important advice: choose a topic that interests
you! Be guided only by your opinion and desire. If you like the topic, then it will be easier to
write coursework on it.